Are you using Kahana to monetize your content and wondering how to effectively track your hub sales and views?
In this instructional blog post, we will guide you through the process of tracking hub sales and monitoring hub views. By understanding these aspects of your Kahana account, you can gain valuable insights into the performance of your hubs and optimize your content for better results. Let's get started!
Tracking Hub Sales
To begin tracking hub sales, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the top right corner button in your Kahana account.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Manage Stripe."
Note: Ensure that you have successfully connected your Stripe account and are signed in.
- You will be redirected to the Stripe dashboard, where you can view your payouts and ongoing sales.
- The dashboard provides information about your payments, balances, and customer details.
- Initially, the dashboard may show limited data if you have just started. As your hub gains traction and more people sign up, you will see additional information.
Pro Tip: Regularly monitor your dashboard to track the performance of your hubs and understand the financial aspect of your Kahana account.
Viewing Hub Performance
To track the number of views your hubs receive, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile in Kahana.
- A page will load displaying all your publicly viewable hubs.
- You will be able to see the number of views for each hub.
Note: It is essential to optimize your hub's information and ensure it targets the right customers with valuable content to increase views and potential sales.
Understanding the Relationship: Views and Sales The number of views your hub receives can be a good indicator of potential sales. As more views are generated, assuming your hub targets the right audience and contains high-quality content, it is likely that your sales will increase.
However, keep in mind that initial views might come from yourself or testing accounts, so factor that into your analysis.
The bottom line
Tracking hub sales and views in Kahana is crucial for evaluating the performance of your content and maximizing your monetization efforts. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can effectively monitor your sales through the Stripe dashboard and track the number of views for each hub. Remember to optimize your hub's information and focus on delivering valuable content to increase your chances of success.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with tracking your hub performance or any other Kahana-related inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help you succeed. Good luck!